Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Better Late than Never???

Well if that isn't the most ridiculous thing I've said, I don't know what is! 

So, after doing a little research, I am only about 10 years late starting a blog.  With over 125 million blogs, I can at least use the cliche of being one in a million!

After pondering about the twist of this blog, I was reminding by my gorgeous wife how much I say, "That's so ridiculous!"  I thought BOOM; that's it!   I can't tell you how many humorous events, sayings, ideas, and thoughts that occur in my life daily.  From two hilarious girls to teaching fourth grade, I'm bombarded with the joy of a kid's mind.  I also love to make people laugh and enjoy life.  A life without joy is not a life that I want to live. 

There you have it.  Yep that's it.  My first blog.  Now that's ridiculous!

4 comments:

  1. If this is what you are dong instead of writing on our fantasy basketball board, I will be pissed! Ha!

    Nice blog amigo!

    The Knish

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go big bro for making into the techno world! You're right that you found a fitting saying of yours. =]
    love you!
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. :looksaround: nothing to see here...
    :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. so now apparrently also your last...

    ReplyDelete